Terms & Conditions
This Site is owned and operated by National Diagnostic Products (Aust) Pty Ltd, ABN 61 003 512 598.
Use of this site is governed by the policies, terms and conditions set forth below . Please take a few minutes to review these Terms and Conditions. Use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. The placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
We reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
By ordering or registering on the Betachek.com/store site you grant us the right to add your contact details to our database and email transactional order, shipping and product review emails. From time to time we may contact you about offers and new products. You can easily remove yourself from any future marketing communications by contacting our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment is accepted in AUD, USD & EUR. Currency for payment is specified on the store page.
Items are processed and dispatched within 2 days of purchase. Shipping times vary depending on the destination but are generally within 10 working days. The delivery times provided by National Diagnostic Products are estimates only. NDP will not be held accountable for late deliveries or loss or damage relating to late deliveries.
Our Customer Service representatives determine eligibility for refunds and exchanges once customers have contacted us and explained their reason for return. Returning packages without prior approval from Customer Service will halt or delay your return.
All returned items must be within 30 days from the date of purchase, in brand-new condition, unused and with original packaging. Requests to return items due to quality issues or damage during shipping must be accompanied by photos or other evidence that clearly shows the problem with the item received. We reserve the right to charge a handling fee on all items returned for other reasons.
To contact Betachek Customer Service team email email@example.com or call +61 2 9418 4777
If for any reason you would like to return your unused/unopened product to us please follow the simple steps below:
1. Complete the Returns form (include link to Return form) & enclose a copy with your return merchandise. Be sure to complete all fields to ensure prompt turn around.
2. Pack all items with your invoice in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging. Please ensure that all items are securely enclosed as we are not able to accept them if damaged.
3. Post the parcel back to us to the following address:
- National Diagnostic Products
- Level 5, 7-9 Merriwa Street
- Gordon, NSW, 2072
4. For security and peace of mind, we strongly suggest you send by insured registered post as National Diagnostic Products is not liable for lost return parcels.
5. Once received in our warehouse, we will inspect and process the goods. We will send you an email confirming your refund. Please allow up to 14 days after we approved your return for the credit to appear on your statement.
Please note: Only items bought the the Betachek Online Store www.shop.betachek.com that have a Betachek online store receipt can be returned using this Return Policy. Items purchased through other outlets cannot be returned to the Betachek Online Store. Purchases from other outlets must follow the Return Policy for that store/seller.
Click here to complete the Betachek Returns Form
Register for the Betachek lifetime warranty and if you experience any problems with your Betachek glucose meter, just email our Customer Support team on firstname.lastname@example.org. If we can't resolve the problem, we'll send you a replacement meter, FREE!
Click here to complete the Lifetime Warranty Registeration Form
National Diagnostic Products Pty. Limited (ABN 61 003 512 598)
Level 5, 7-9 Merriwa Steet, 2072, Gordon, Sydney, Australia
Phone: +61 2 9418 4777. Fax: +61 2 9418 4747